I have great connections within the property sector in Guernsey and also have in-depth knowledge about the different parishes & schools, so I am well placed to help you to find a suitable property, perfectly located for your needs. Get in touch to discuss how I can help.
Why renting is the preferred choice for newcomers to Guernsey
A few things to keep in mind:
- I can offer property previews with a WhatsApp video call. This is the ideal way to view a property if you cannot be in Guernsey yourself. This will enable you to select a good property quickly before someone else grabs it. There is no time to waste once you find the ideal home.
- Selecting a property before arrival means that on arrival in Guernsey, you can move into your permanent home without the need to make use of temporary accommodation.
- Settling-in will be quicker and easier.
- Once you have selected your new property, the agent or private landlord will draw up the lease. It is highly recommended that you have paperwork ready before viewings are undertaken so that the draft lease can be drawn up quickly once you have selected the ideal home.
- A deposit is usually equal to one month’s rent and will be required as soon as the landlord has accepted the offer. A larger deposit may be requested if the property is furnished or if you have pets.