You have arrived - what now?
Let the adventure begin...
Arriving in a new country can feel overwhelming with so much to do and so many new things to get used to. I am here to provide guidance and assistance on what to do when, where and how. Let’s change the challenge into an adventure.
You may need assistance with the following:
- Arrangement of utilities prior arrival
- Meeting at the airport / ferry
- Registering with the revenue services
- Banking and Insurance introductions
- Obtaining a local driving license and re-register vehicles
- Driving and parking rules
- Registering with the local medical and dental practice
- Assistance with activities around the children
- Registering with a Vet and obtaining a dog license
- Domestic help
- Orientation to help you find your way
- Registering with sport and social clubs
- Spouse / partner support
- Introduction to recruitment agents
- Building a network
This contains all the forms, maps, brochures as well as various information guidance on everything you need to know about to set you off on a smooth start.